I'm barmy and proud!

Hey, I hope you don't mind crazy people, or this won't work out. I like cooking and eating, you could say they are my hobbies. Here I post delicious food I make, and food I don't make, but eat. Enjoy!

Monday, September 1, 2008

9/1/08: Finally! Food by me!

Here are my homemade blueberry scones. They turned out very nice in my opinion. Sadly my little camera cannot seem to capture how pretty they actually are... I'm thinking on buying another one (my current one is a cell phone...hehe).



A little blurry I feel...still, I wanted to add an upclose shot.

I found it a little bit difficult to find a good blueberry jam at my local market...they only had "blueberry spread" and blueberry jam with Splenda in it... which I can't say I like.





And dinner....my little kanitama.
It was delicious.
I don't know if I would change too much, I really loved it as is.
I used green onions, bamboo shoots and ginger for the main ingredients (next to crab, of course). The ginger slices really added a refreshing "zing" to the flavour, I always could tell which piece was bamboo shoot and which was ginger, that's for sure. And yes....another blurry photo....chiku shou...
If anyone wants the recipe for either, let me know.
-Akuma :P

No comments: