I'm barmy and proud!

Hey, I hope you don't mind crazy people, or this won't work out. I like cooking and eating, you could say they are my hobbies. Here I post delicious food I make, and food I don't make, but eat. Enjoy!

Friday, August 29, 2008

8/29/08: Culver's Barbeque Chedder....

Shame my first food post isn't about my own, I know. But you got to start somewhere and tonight was "no cooking" night (Friday! My break night!). I went to Culver's Restaurant and tried the new "Barbeque Chedder Burger", so I guess this is a critic post. It was alright...mainly just a regular burger with a tiny squirt of barbeque sauce in the very middle. The edition of real cheese instead of the fakey American cheese (no misunderstandings here...I love the fakey stuff on burgers) was nice. So overall...very good, not the greatest. But it gets good marks, so try it for yourself if you can.
I also have to comment on what I saw driving back home from Culver's.... look, I can stand window clings, but stickers are too much. I don't care how much you love your Saint Bernard, please don't muck up a perfectly good royal purple Cavalier to say so. :P
But fear not! I will post my own food soon! I'm making kanitama not too long from now!

No comments: