I'm barmy and proud!

Hey, I hope you don't mind crazy people, or this won't work out. I like cooking and eating, you could say they are my hobbies. Here I post delicious food I make, and food I don't make, but eat. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 6, 2008

9/6/08: A colder day...

Well, I live a lot more northen then most people, so it gets colder faster here. It was a perticularly cold day about two days ago, and I had dashi kombu, katsuobushi, green onions and miso paste so I thought, why not?



Hot miso noodle soup.

Oishii...wish I had some more.

If anyone's wondering, those are egg noodles. I felt in the mood for wider noodles and I didn't have any udon handy, although they turned out pretty good (they just soak up a lot of dashi!). Also, some might say I add too much miso for one bowl of noodles, I say "NEVER ENOUGH!" *blows person back twenty yards on to their face*. But yeah, really, personal preference is cool.

No comments: